Free Consultation

we will answer your tax questions

Need to Speak to a Tax Attorney?

Whether you received a tax notice, owe back taxes, or have unfiled tax returns, we are here to help!  Please complete the intake form below to get started.  Alternatively, you may schedule an appointment by calling (212) 520-2906 or use our online booking page.

*Take notice that submitting information via this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.