Entity FormationOur Tax Attorneys can assist you with forming an LLC or incorporating your business.  The legal entity you choose will have tax ramifications for your business and affect the type of tax return required to be filed.  We recommend that you consult a tax professional before choosing any legal entity for your business.  The tax lawyers of Alizio Law have written numerous articles on entity selection:

S-Corporation vs Limited Liability Company 

S-Corporation – Reasonable Salary 

Never hold Real Estate in a Corporation 

Should a New York Business be a Delaware LLC?

Corporation:  If you choose to be a corporation we can assist you with filing the certificate of incorporation.  If you decide you want to be an S-Corporation we can make the “S” tax election(s) with the IRS and NYS.

Professional Corporation (P.C.) – If your profession requires a license your business may have to incorporate as a P.C.

Not for Profit Corporation: We can assist you in setting up a tax-exempt entity.  Additionally, we can prepare and file the annual informational tax returns.

Limited Liability Company: We can assist you in forming a New York LLC and manage the publication requirement (certificate of publication).  Our Attorneys are also capable of drafting operating agreements.

Professional Limited Liability Company (PLLC) – If your profession requires a license your business may have to be a PLLC.

If you need assistance selecting the appropriate entity for your business, contact us.
Load More